- Tembe Elephant Park, Emangusi
- Tau Waterhole, Madikwe Game Reserve
- Nkorho Bush Lodge, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
- Olifants River, Emangusi
- Rosie's Pan, Balule Nature Reserve
- The Naledi Cat-Eye, Olifants West Game Reserve
- Safari Cam, Mpala Research Centre
- Lisbon Falls
We’re aware of an issue with this stream
African Wildlife Webcams
Take a virtual safari through the open veldts of South Africa with these incredible African Wildlife webcams. They’re streamed from all over the country by EXPLORE.org.
Spot some of the largest elephants on the African continent lumbering to a waterhole in the Tembe Elephant Park. Have a leopard’s eye view of lions, giraffes, impalas, meerkats and even endangered rhinos heading to drink in the Olifants West Game Reserve. Whichever feed you choose, it’s exciting viewing.
Don’t forget these feeds are of wild animals which come and go as they please. They may not be immediately apparent, but have patience and they will appear.